The Enhance Social Enterprise programme supports social enterprises and social entrepreneurs across the Heart of the South West LEP area – Plymouth, Torbay, Devon and Somerset.
Through this programme existing social enterprises, community sector organisations that want to transition into trading or those in need of help to develop their ideas to start trading, can receive a minimum of 12 hours of FREE tailored business support from a range of partners, until August 2020.
Support is available for social enterprises looking to explore all aspects of their business including:
- Business Start-up, Development and Growth
- Social Enterprise Leadership Development
- Digital Marketing and Digital Leadership
- Financial Sustainability, Income Diversification and Social Investment
- Legal Structure and Governance
- Business Planning
- Measuring Social Impact